- Organize paper documents for each direct line ancestor. Scan documents, create source citations, and document in Legacy. Toss or file papers.
- Index and summarize pension file for Arthur Beem (this is such a huge file that it deserves its own place on the to-do list)
- Organize paper documents for siblings of direct line ancestors through the 2nd-great-grandparents. Follow same process as with direct line ancestors.
- Proof statements for each direct line ancestor. Topics: relationship to father, relationship to mother, birth, marriage, death. Copy to Legacy & Evernote.
- Research plans for any missing parts of the proof statements for each direct line ancestor
- Two weekly blog posts
- Proof statements & research plans for siblings of direct line ancestors through great-grandparents
- Determine where Joseph Horton lived before moving to Tennessee
- Continue to research the lives of Rebecca & Elizabeth Horton. Why didn't they marry? What happened to their land? Are there any candidates for the fathers of their children?
- Research William Cail's FAN club to determine family relationships
- Identify Richard Green's family in New Jersey
- Genealogical Proof Standard Study Group
- Continue & finish ProGen 31
- Attend Fairfax Genealogical Society's spring conference
- Watch at least one webinar each month
What about you? Have you written any goals for 2017? Feel free to share in a comment!